Here's Why Your Business Needs Its Own Mobile App
- Be Visible to Customers at All Times. Statistics show that the average American spends more than two hours a day (!) on his or her mobile device.
- Provide Value to Your Customers.
- Build Brand and Recognition.
- Improve Customer Engagement.
- Stand Out From the Competition.
- Cultivate Customer Loyalty.
7 Statistics That Prove Mobile Apps Are Crucial For Customer Loyalty
As a small business owner, it is imperative to retain the customers you have as attracting new customers costs nearly seven times the amount it does to retain an existing one. In addition, your existing customers are fourteen times more likely to buy from you than a new customer.
Here are the facts:
Swiftic is the world's leading do-it-yourself mobile app-creation platform, powering over one million small business apps around the world. Whether you own a pet shop, a pub, or a pampering spa, your loyal customers are the heart of your business. Swiftic gives you all the tools you need to keep your business in the hearts and pockets of your customers with a loyalty app as unique as your business.
- 86 percent of consumers say loyalty is primarily driven by likability and 83 percent of consumers say trust. (Rare)
- 47 percent of customers would take their business to a competitor within a day of experiencing poor customer service. (24/7)
- The estimated cost of customers switching due to poor service is $1.6 trillion. (Accenture)
- 60 percent of mobile coupon users say they will “gladly switch brands to use a coupon” (GfK)
- 27 percent of small business owners estimate that 11-20 percent of first time customers don’t return to their business (Belly)
- 32 percent of executives say retaining existing customers is a priority (Forbes)
- 66 percent of companies that saw a decrease in customer loyalty over the past year do not have a mobile app (Apptentive)
Over 1,000,000 apps have been created with Swiftic. Make the next one yours!